Our School Vision
The students of St Pius X Catholic School will.....
- A confident and strong faith in God.
- A positive attitude and love of learning
- Self-respect and respect for others, valuing the uniqueness of all
- An ability to reach their potential in literacy and numeracy
- An ability to actively seek, use and create knowledge
- A deep sense of right and wrong
What we Value
- Our Catholic Faith and the Holy Faith Charism
- Respect for ourselves, others and the environment
- Making good choices
- Care and support of others
- Responsibility for own actions and learning
What we will Focus on...
- Growing our Catholic Faith through our Religious Education and Virtues programmes
- Explicit teaching and learning in literacy and numeracy in partnership with families.
- Explicit teaching and learning of critical, creative and reflective thinking and problem solving.
- Building a relationship with each child, setting high expectations and believing that they can succeed.
- Growing a learning community by sharing effective practice and ideas
- Building a partnership between Home and School
- Growing the goodness within everyone.